• Have the technical skills to convert PSD comps to compliant and responsive HTML code
• Update site content and create new landing pages based on CMS templates
• Expand and support the existing site framework within Sitecore CMS, configuring the CMS under the direction of the Digital Marketing team, to ensure the needs of all departments, and ensuring site visitors are well-supported across digital channels.
• Apply standards for web design and best practices in the areas of layout, SEO, navigation, and information architecture.
• Bring to bear concepts of usability and ease of navigation to help ensure the website reaches its target audiences and meets its conversion goals.
• Prepare responsive designs to ensure the site meets the mobile requirements and preferences of its visitors.
• Coordinate with cross-departmental teams, acting as the liaison with IT and the Digital Marketing team to launch new enhancements and maintain the website.
Please list the requirements, if any, for the following areas in order to be fully competent in the position:
• Degree & Certifications (required and preferred):
o Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Skills (required and preferred):
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Excellent organizational skills
o Ability to manage complex projects with several moving parts
o Ability to work independently, be self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
o Ability and motivation to learn new technologies, such as SiteCore CMS
o Proven ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships across various workgroups (business, operational, technical)
o Understanding of AB testing principles
o Knowledge of digital marketing strategies such as Paid Search or SEO
• Knowledge (required and preferred):
o Significant experience in CSS frameworks
o Significant knowledge of UX/UI principles in website design
o Working knowledge of Photoshop and graphic design
o Experience with online task management tools such as BaseCamp or Jira
• Minimum number of years experience and in what area of focus (required and preferred):
o 5 – 7 years similar/related experience
• How many regular employees is this position directly supervising? ___0____
• How many temporary employees is this position directly supervising? ___0____
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs