Senior Web Producer
Our Digital team is looking for a Senior Web Producer to add to its growing creative team.
This person will initially handle a new account that is issue-focused/public affairs-related, but will have the opportunity to work on a variety of accounts as well: including Pharma, Financial, Health and Technology).
If you like a high degree of variety, are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and like the challenge of learning things you have never done before, we would like to hear from you!
SENIOR WEB/DIGITAL PRODUCER
Overview of Job Function:
Manage project teams and process to ensure the successful fulfillment of all web-based project deliverables across Digital teams and offices. Define, implement and enforce the standard for our process, deliverables and client service. Manage workflow, internal processes and expectations to deliver high-end client solutions and client experience.
Ensure profitability by exceeding client expectations while managing to project and company financial plans. Guide and facilitate the development of internal and client web presences to achieve strategic communication goals. Serves as the primary point of contact for project and account issues with support from the VP of Digital Production.
Provide digital direction and project management oversight on web-based engagements. Interfaces with account teams and clients to ensure vision alignment and overall work quality.
Business Competencies and Skills
• Partner with production management team to enforce accountability for delivery of high-quality projects on-budget and on-schedule
• Partner with production management team to define and deliver a best in class client experience
• Cultivate and maintain trusted relationships with key clients, including ongoing dialogue regarding evolving digital needs
• Contribute to new business efforts and support business development with the production management team to grow incremental business to deepen relationships with existing clients and establish relations with new clients
• Contribute to new business efforts; providing key digital strategies and insights as well as lead in budgeting and scoping of all major opportunities
• Leads the development of high-level content, design standards, information architecture and interface, web-client standards, web-based database access resources, content management systems and related procedures and documentation
• Experienced in scoping and estimating projects and able to author project statements of work, project work plans, budgets and other core project documentation
• Consult with team leads, creative directors, account teams and clients to determine digital direction for web-based projects
• Establish staffing requirements, timelines, and budgets for interactive engagements, ensuring quality and efficiency of project execution
• Collaborate with account team leaders to ensure group is meeting timelines and budget expectations
• Collaborate closely with development team in developing project plans, including accurate budgets and rapid yet realistic project schedules
• Work closely with development team in producing and implementing QA plans for final deliverables to ensure requested and delivered feature sets match original requirements
• Ensure quality and consistency of all processes and protocols to achieve business goals and alignment with Ketchum policy
• Liaise with team leads to ensure information and resources flow properly throughout the network
• Proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs
• Knowledge in using social media platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement
• Be a hands-on team player leading teams and projects, adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing digital programs
• Strong understanding of the digital space, including experience with information architecture, responsive design and development, mobile applications, digital marketing, Section 508 and accessibility, social media, video, etc.
Leadership Competencies and Skills
• Strong leadership, project management, communication/writing and problem solving skills
• Take responsibility for own development; educate self on agency capabilities and strategic initiatives
• Participate in local office and agency activities
• Exhibit effective interpersonal relations and client management skills
• Develop internal and external network of contacts for a competitive client advantage, new business, and talent attraction for agency
• Serve as an active member of the team and demonstrate team player attitude
• Contribute to new business efforts; providing key digital strategies and insights
• Cultivate and maintain trusted relationships with key clients, including ongoing dialogue regarding evolving technology needs
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
• Minimum of six to eight years of progressive experience in a public relations agency, ad agency, digital shop or a similar position
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities
• Ability to work in multi-faceted, fast paced environment
• Knowledge of project management principles, processes and software
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• A solid understanding of the lifecycle of web development
• Experience writing statements of work, project plans, budgets, status reports and other project documentation required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Senior Web Producer