Our agency client is looking for THREE Project Managers (Jr., Mid., Sr.) to work on-site in El Segundo or San Luis Obispo, CA with full-time hours on a 1 year contract. As a contractor of this agency your main focus will solely be on one of their clients which is a large electronics company whom they design the in-store kiosks, tablets, and displays of the products (and features). This includes live displays, creative concepting, and layouts. Experience working with dot-com feature sets and applications is highly desired.
JOB SUMMARY :
Project Managers are to provide the structure and support of the overall vision for assigned projects (e.g. web development, advertising, media, strategy, technology, etc.). They are responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time (within a given brand or client or potentially across multiple brands or clients) or a singular, mid-scale or complex project, and ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget. Project Managers are responsible for communicating relevant project information to the client (e.g. status, risk, issues, deliverables). They will interface with the daily client contact to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer’s business requirements. They also plan, organize, and control the activities/disciplines (e.g. User Experience, Technology, Strategy, Creative, Account Planning) in order to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects. They are also responsible for the accurate financial management of the projects to which they’re assigned. In addition to project responsibilities, Project Managers may also participate in the business development process. Project Managers can work independently, with moderate input from direct manager needed for job performance.
• Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
• Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
• Works with client team as well as any and all members of assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, technology requirements, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools.
• May work with Client Engagement to obtain and document client signoff at key points during project.
• Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by: scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.,), communicating action steps to team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management.
• Develops, maintains, reviews and/or disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
• Manages/works with Senior Project Manager to manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. such as photographers, stock photo services, and video production).
• Manages and controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
• Responsible for delivering work within sold margins. Also responsible for identifying and communicating issues causing margin changes.
• Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
• Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.