Salary: Based on experience
The successful candidate is a seasoned Marketing Communications pro who excels in creative writing, thrives on developing marketing communication strategies, is skilled at crafting targeted messaging, and is an expert in execution plans.
This person seeks to increase brand equity, drive business results and manages the development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies globally. As an essential player in the Marketing Communications team, the Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to ensure success.
Creates and executes measurable, multi-channel marketing communications strategies and campaigns to support global audiences. Supports e-marketing initiatives including development of content and creation of newsletter and other outlined e-marketing campaigns. Writes and edits articles for a variety of marketing initiatives, including internal/external newsletters, websites and social media. Writes and edits compelling, concise copy for marketing collateral, emails and web content. Works with graphic designers to produce creative and effective marketing collateral. Ensures consistency of tone, 'voice' and messaging throughout all marketing materials. Reviews sales reports to determine what advertising campaigns were effective or failures. Translates trends to create innovative, data-driven marketing materials. Collaborates closely with peers in Marketing Communication, Project Management, Operations, Digital, Brand, Events, Creative, Sales and Social to align on campaigns, processes, strategies, best practices and efficiencies. Fosters a collaborative team environment with open communication; identifies problems and seeks resolution.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar, and 3 - 4 years of experience in a management role
• Strong organizational skills and experience in complex project coordination/management
• Deep working knowledge of marketing channel best practices and proven ability to review and optimize campaign marketing mixes
• 5+ years of experience in copywriting/content management
• Experience working with colleagues in and on campaigns that are for different geographies, including U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
• Strong understanding of and familiarity with AP and Yahoo style guides. Knowledge of Guardian style a plus
• Experience working in cross-functional environment
• Uses diplomacy, persuasiveness and a confident consultancy style to guide stakeholders in supporting the most effective Marketing Communication strategies
• Stays current on industry best practices and trends
• Sense of humor
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Salary: Based on experience