We are looking for people to help complete a backlog of images that are currently not “tagged” with product. The goal is to accurately match 6-8 products from our website with products featured in a home and decor television show's images. You will use our company's internal tagging tool in tandem with our visual search tool to find exact product matches, but if no exact match exists, similar look-a-like products.
- You must possess the ability to navigate efficiently through categories and products online or knowledgeable of e-commerce.
- You must become proficient in using an internal tagging tool.
- Appropriately match 6-8 look-a-like products from our website to any given image within our internal tagging tool
- Consistently reach weekly quotas for total number of images tagged
- Perform quality checks on previously tagged images from other teams for accuracy and consistency
- Diligently manage personal workflow and send daily reports to manager
- Categorize images with specific tagging information such as room, style, price point, etc. to be shared during training
- Familiarity with furniture and décor design features is crucial
- Experience or interest in marketing and e-commerce
- Able to exercise good judgment in times of ambiguity
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to be agile with changing work direction
- Proactive worker, positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- No particular software experience needed, but familiarity with computers and the Google suite is key