Leads and directs the design and production of visual and audio materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, and web communications. Oversees creation of art, photo, video, and layout design. Establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results. Selects any outside or contract vendors and approves and coordinates projects.
• Leading the company’s visual branding initiatives,
• Enforcement of brand style guide,
• Create white papers and research that demonstrates thought leadership
• Creation of marketing brochures and production of all templated
collateral (company presentations, manuals, and other marketing materials).
• Video creative and production
Required Qualifications & Experience
• Candidate should have 10+ years of professional experience specialized in branding, creative direction, and website design.
• Highly proficient in graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), HTML, Constant Contact, PowerPoint, Visio
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Graphic Design
Desired Characteristics & Fit
• Knowledge of the technology and telecommunications industry is preferred.
• Strong communications skills; teamwork oriented;
• Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
• Strong project management skills.
• Attributes: creativity, prioritization skills, positive attitude, flexibility,