Aquent Marketing Associate Reports to Japan Marketing Manager
Aquent is looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded Marketing Associate to join the Aquent Japan team.
This position is based in Aquent’s Tokyo office, with travel to other markets as required.
We are on the hunt for someone who is obsessively organized, and is used to working in a results oriented environment and has experience in tracking data and results.
The Marketing Associate needs to be proactive and can drive our projects to contribute to our business growth by supporting the sales and recruiting efforts of our agents.
In other words, our Marketing department is in tact with the business and the sales effort of the company.
In addition, this position requires working with Japanese staffs and remote management in the US.
We are looking for someone who is self directive and can pay attention to details while understanding the high-level scope of projects.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Main responsibility is helping the company find talents and generate revenue.
Tasks related to that are :
- Work with agents to track and manage data for our online activities (SEM, job boards, landing pages, etc.)
- Find new medium for Aquent to grow presence among the creative scene in Japan
- Work with agents to implement effective and sustainable social media strategy
- Perform simple web content updates through CMS
- Work with agents and the US to create and send out various newsletters by using our CRM
- Assist with logistics and support at marketing events (weekends too)
- Manage outsource vendors
- Proactively improve project processes by bringing new ideas
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs