As our User Experience Lead for Digital Innovation, you'll generate new ways of thinking about how modern technologies and services can be combined to craft beautiful and intuitive experiences that solve problems for product teams. You’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to research and lead the design of best-in-class experiences. You’ll oversee and produce both digital and physical design outputs, including user flows, personas, user journeys, wireframes, design comps, and motion studies—anything you need to help you articulate your ideas. You’ll use your leadership skills and design talents to lead projects and teams, as well as work independently to create original designs. You’ll have a proven track record of working with technology partners, vendors and creative partners to deliver innovative solutions.
You’ll partner with Product Innovation, Advanced Design and Manufacturing teams to identify and design new tools and experiences that enable and accelerate innovative product creation. You’ll evangelize and advance design thinking and strategy, focusing on user needs and goals. You’ll concept, pitch and execute solutions that deliver results, while meeting complex challenges with creativity and humor.
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills.
• Create and drive the experience strategy and vision for various projects, informed by Digital Innovation and NXT strategies and priorities.
• Provide creative direction on project work and deliverables, working closely with the design team and the larger Digital Innovation team.
• Execute, oversee and own XD deliverables, including conceptual models, personas, scenarios, user journeys/flows, wireframes, and visuals.
• Collaborate with partners and sponsors to drive towards process and technology change, utilizing a user-centered design process.
• Uncover business opportunities through insights-gathering and drive design prioritization and road-mapping.
• Partner with product owners to define scope and requirements for digital tools and products.
• Collaborate with design, business, and technical teams to ensure feasibility of designs against the budget and overall product/platform needs.
• Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality.
• Educate and inspire team members by communicating an experience-based vision for the project.
• Lead meetings with key stakeholders and ensure that they meet the stated objectives and stay on agenda.