Marketing Program Executive
· Based in Reading
· To start ASAP
· Contract will run until the end of – 30th June 2012
We have 2 options in how we can fill this role :
1) As a full time role with someone coming into work from college / university – this would be on a full time salary of £17,000 per annum
2) As a part time role with someone looking for part time hours as a lifestyle choice – this would be for 4.5 hours a day and the pro rata salary would be £12,500 - £19,600 per annum
· This is only a 6 month contract until 30th June 2012 so we are looking for someone who can start immediately and who can get up to speed quickly
· We are looking for someone who likes challenges
· Ideally the person will have a passion for technology
CV Submission Deadline is Tuesday 10th January @ 2pm
Job Description – Marketing Program Executive
To support the product marketing team by managing the production and distribution of standard sales & marketing assets incl. product samples, executing local customer marketing campaigns and consolidating market/competitive intelligence.
Marketing Asset Management
Responsible for the group’s product marketing assets including project managing the creation and production of product brochures, line guides and sell sheets. Working with the product marketing managers to ensure all appropriate hardware and software information is available to our retail accounts and internal sales and marketing teams. Managing content updates for the groups’ website.
Business & Market Intelligence Collation
Responsible for supporting the product marketing managers by collating and updating relevant business and market intelligence data points.
Marketing Campaign Execution Support
Responsible for supporting the product marketing managers by executing of local customer marketing campaigns including reviewing campaign messaging and creative.
Product Samples Management
Responsible for managing the group’s hardware product samples, including ordering, distributing and tracking samples to appropriate contacts such as PR agencies and retail partner accounts. Managing the product samples inventory and audit process.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Degree educated
• Ideally demonstrable project management, communication and/or marketing experience (e.g. student newsletter, brochure/website management or project lead)
• Retail product marketing experience desirable but not essential
Technical / Functional Skills
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills
• Creative thinking
• Planning, organising & coordinating (project management)
• Windows PC Computer Skills (MS Office/Outlook)
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
• Action orientated
• Results Driven
• Team orientated
• Passionate about technology
• Fast Learner
• Attention to detail
• Business/Marketing Degree educated / Marketing qualification.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Marketing Program Executive