• Localisation Producer
• Based in Central London
• Contract to start the week commencing 23rd January 2012
• Contract will be until October 2012
Would your Ideal job be in the gaming industry? Fluent in both Spanish and Italian? Are you a Producer with content deal negotiation skills, TV production or content publishing skills?
If so we have the role for you. Our client is a global, market leader in the gaming industry has a project working on their Spanish and Italian markets from January to October next year.
The Localisation Producer will be responsible for growing the volume and frequency of relevant, entertaining, local language video in Italy and Spain (and other EMEA markets as required). They plan to conduct a 6 month test in Spain and Italy that will measure the impact and resource required to deliver content from a range of new 3rd party content providers. The purpose of the test is to build a scalable model that can be rolled-out across other European territories.
This position will report to the Editor, the Localisation Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the test outputs, including negotiating video content deals with third party producers and managing those relationships.
The successful applicant will focus their negotiation, video production and content publishing skills to the successful rollout and execution of the content localisation test to Spain and Italy, and other markets as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Must be a fluent Italian, Spanish and English speaker and writer
• A strong proficiency with content management tools and processes
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills
• Have maintained schedules in a daily/weekly/monthly content publishing environment
• Excellent editorial judgement and subbing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a short and long term deadline driven, fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to write/edit short articles
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Highly organized, self-motivated and resourceful
• A basic knowledge of Photoshop and Flash
• Basic television production experience
Candidates should have a Degree in journalism, communications, broadcasting or related discipline.
Must be a fluent Italian, Spanish and English speaker and writer
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
• Localisation Producer