Responsible for managing the graphic project schedules and overseeing all processes and procedures connected to the development and release of final art to manufacturing. Incumbent will build and maintain relationships with cross functional team members in project management, design, quality control, engineering etc. in order to incorporate new or improved processes, evaluate adherence to project milestones, improve workflows and approval processes with an ultimate goal of improving efficiencies
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Forecast & recommend plans for workload distributions including generating forward planning reports, closely tracking developmental milestones, identifying priority items and monitoring trends appropriately.
• Represents PDS in negotiations with critical internal partners to improve schedules and to ensure priorities are identified and plan for “on time” milestone completions.
• Distributes reports for top line, category development, GATE reviews meetings. Keeps scorecards on critical artwork milestones & and publishes progress reports.
• Partners with teams to evaluate project readiness including facilitating approval process and ensuring reviews are routed and completed efficiently. Evaluates setbacks and change requests and recruits appropriate creative services to evaluate impact and action plans.
• Maintains minutes and meeting reports of all project activities. Synthesizes the information between meetings and assists teams in meeting goals and objectives.
• Lead and engage team members to improve systems, processes and procedures. Works together with other team leads & HFE staff to establish process and facilitate workflow for collaborating on projects.
• Works with Studio Lead and PDS services to help facilitate workload evaluation meetings, redistribute projects as necessary.
• Support larger company initiatives as they relate to PDS: prioritize and facilitate any special projects for department.
• Make results a top priority while assuring attention to detail. Utilize strong informed decision making, innovative problem solving, while embracing a global mindset.