The Global GTM Manager is responsible for defining compelling value propositions and then planning, aligning and facilitating the execution of integrated campaigns Globally to tell the proposition story.
The Global GTM Marketing & Content team ‘translate’ product messages into holistic advertiser and audience propositions that develop interest and traction around the world. In preparation for a new GTM conversation or product release, this team develops the Value Proposition, toolkits, marcomms materials and product collateral, as well as defining training requirements if they are required. To achieve this, the Global GTM Manager plays a critical role as central point of contact for discussion, idea sharing and decision making between multiple internal stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity so that hard messages can be conveyed whilst retaining collaborative and productive relationships. The ability to adapt and change priorities quickly in line with business needs is also critical to successful performance.
Go-to-Market (GTM) Execution & Management
• Manage implementation of the elements of the Global GTM plan which fall under your responsibilities. Modify the plan in line with changes in market conditions, new product and service opportunities and partner feedback
• Develop and deliver compelling messaging, sales collateral, marketing tool-kits and presentations (Bill of materials) to drive and support revenue generation based on extensive internal collaboration across v-teams.
• In collaboration with Insight team, deliver leading edge marketing solutions to demonstrate the cost efficiency, reach and targeting capabilities of online advertising
• Work with multiple stakeholders to drive successful GTM of Conversations – Product marketing, Global integrated Marketing/Marcomms, operations, training and any other team which is relevant for the GTM being worked on, being fully aligned to new Global Content Creation process.
• Drive and support the management of vendors so their deliverables challenge creative boundaries whilst meeting expectations
Customer / ‘Internal’ Partner Engagement
• Use knowledge of consumer behaviour and media industry to develop and update the all Global Content and messaging
• Develop and maintain strong communication channels with Sales so that Global GTM activities are prioritised in line with sales strategy and objectives.
• Communicate regularly with all internal stakeholder groups, informing and involving the right people in the decision making process; ask the right questions to solicit the information necessary to deliver what they need when they need it.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven background across all elements of the marketing communications mix in a major blue chip organization, preferably in a pan-regional/international environment
• Experience within a complex matrix structure is strongly desirable.
• Experience of delivering results within budget
• Proven track record of developing and executing marketing communications programs and developing sales propositions
• Selection and management of creative and strategic agencies to drive compelling and creative results for the business
• Experience within a media environment and knowledge of online and agency sales strongly preferred
Technical / Functional Skills
• Proficient user of Microsoft [word, ppt, excel] and online [Internet, share points, & business website) applications.
• Skilled in the creation and execution of value added consumer or B2B marketing programmes that drive business opportunities with specific customer segments, stakeholders and vertical industries.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of how to reach out to sales and senior management, with a solid grasp of the messages that motivate and appeal to them
• Able to identify, beyond the obvious, what is required by the sales organisation to enable them to maximise sales opportunities for advertising products and services
• Talented at developing of scripts and creative that meet the needs of sales audiences
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
• Strong communicator and upward influencer
• Well-developed sales awareness and understanding
• Able to think laterally to ‘automate the science and teach the art’
• Creative and innovative
• Skilled and sensitive cross-cultural collaborator
• Tenacious and resilient
• Structured and organised
• Calm under pressure
• Flexible – able to switch priorities in line with business imperatives
• Degree level education preferable - CIM/IDM Marketing qualifications preferred
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language skills
• Travel may be required to US and EMEA markets
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs