Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
In this newly-created role, you will partner closely with North America Site Merchandising and Performance Marketing teams to identify creative needs that support business goals, and own creative execution of marketing emails. You'll drive project schedules and communications, creative reviews, and timely presentation of deliverables. You'll collaborate with the business and creative teams to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations.
You'll develop beautiful and effective creative storytelling assets and email templates that deliver on performance marketing and merchandising goals while exemplifying the design ethos of the Converse brand.
- Daily email campaign graphic design
- Assist in copy writing for daily emails including subject lines, headlines, etc.
- Assist in merchandising of daily email campaigns
- Slicing, saving and optimizing/compressing images for coded emails
- Testing/Quality-checking all links, images, product information and fine print
- Sending test emails to distribution lists for approval
- Intake seasonal content briefs from the global site merchandising and performance marketing teams to identify asset needs and translate business requirements into creative briefs
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
- Versatile graphic design portfolio with demonstrated creativity (UX focus preferred)
- Experience designing powerful email campaigns, preferably for consumer products
- Familiarity with Graphics software, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Strong Photoshop Skills
- Experience using an Email Service Provider is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically -Excel and Outlook
- Proactive with excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot
- Attentiveness to detail, organization and deadlines
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude