The nature of the work is focused on the appearance of product, communications, or collateral materials.
• Collect, organize, prepare, and assemble designer sketches and artwork (graphics, allover prints, logos, photographs) for use in documents and presentations.
• Scan and color-block design sketches.
• Scan, edit, and crop photo art.
• Assist designers in creating additional colorways of garments.
• Maintain correct sketches for use in line art database.
• Create documents to support the commercialization of apparel: visual line plan, category concept sheets, silhouette line art pages, flow plans, and merchandising pages.
• Combine illustrations, text, product data, photos, and graphics as needed.
• Work with category team to define and produce product image collections in both printed and electronic formats.
• Meet deadlines for creation and distribution of documents to matrix partners.
• Understand and follow Nike global standards for document structure and layout.
• Documents to matrix partners.
• Perform paste-up and trimming on large format documents for business meetings.
• Duplicate and distribute documents to category and regional partners for use in the apparel commercialization process.
• Communicate with product line managers, designers, graphic designers, developers, and others about the status of product and product images.
• Review product status, project status, and production deadlines with category and geography business partners.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with graphic design, illustration, and page layout software in a team or production environment.
• Excellent organizational and people skills.
• Working knowledge of at least 4 of the following applications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or PageMaker; Quark Xpress; and/or MacroMedia Freehand.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in creative field and minimum of 3 years relevant work experience