The Sr. Communications Designer is responsible for the creation and design of communications, presentations, collateral materials and event branding in support of the Global Sales Digital Go To Market Operations team. This role works collaboratively with senior leadership and cross-functional teams to illustrate and articulate key business strategies and initiatives, while also partnering with lead UX/UI experts in the creation of a premium digital e-commerce experience. This role will also be responsible for maintaining project documentation and specifications for our Digital Commerce standards.
• Utilizes exceptional design skills and demonstrates innovation in creating original designs
• Assists with ideation, concept development, and branding
• Works independently to complete individual projects including, but not limited to, PowerPoint presentations, branding and graphics for digital communications (email), and infographics/data visualization
• Manages individual projects beginning with internal briefings, managing timelines, and creating work-back schedules, all while maintaining quality production standards
• Excels at graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite (focus on PowerPoint). Experience creating/designing email campaigns a plus.
• Demonstrates expert-level knowledge of current trends, color, technology and other design influencers
• Comfortable designing within established Global Sales brand guidelines and visual centers
• Able to organize and solve for layout designs that encompass a variety of content types including text, icons, buttons, images, videos and financial data.
• Experience providing detailed design specifications, sample layout templates, and clearly annotated reference designs when handing over work for others to adopt and adapt.
• Confident in your ability to present your work to key stakeholders in a strategic and persuasive manner that can help influence opinion and decision-making.
• A strong collaborative and consultative mindset that solves problems on the fly with dynamic approaches to interviewing stakeholders and soliciting feedback and information from users to build requirements.