Are you a project management expert who enjoys creating order out of chaos? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? If so, we have a great opportunity with one of the most iconic brands on the planet.
As a Global Digital Content Project Manager based at Converse WQH, will you be part of a team focused on telling seasonal product stories that will enable, engage and excite our global sales team and online retail partners. As part of the newly formed Global Digital Commercial Content team, you’ll drive the on-time delivery of seasonal projects within budget and to scope. The work will be challenging, never boring, and we expect you’ll be an important player on a team creating and bringing new digital solutions to the Converse brand.
- Manage all seasonal copy, photography and digital showroom briefs each season for the Global Digital Commercial Content team.
- Create project timelines to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to scope.
- Collaborate with Digital Producer and Sr. Product Copy Manager to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations for all internal and external global partners.
- Oversee the calendar, resourcing, tool efficiency/utilization and project prioritization for the Global Digital Commercial Content team. Elevate conflicting projects when necessary.
- Facilitate meetings to drive work forward: set meeting objectives, keep discussions on track, wrap-up key points, document progress/status. Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Manage third party vendors, facilitating statement of work negotiations and agreements, and overseeing delivery of third party products and/or services.
- Look for project connections. Share information from related or recent projects.
- Define risk management plan and analyze risk probability/impact. Develop risk mitigation strategies and assign required actions to owners.
- Ensure that all Global Commercial Content projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders. Strive for continuous improvement each season.
- Manage project finances: budgets, estimates, purchase reqs, POs, invoices and tracking sheets. Track and report project finances to Finance partner and Global Sales leadership.
- Manage product samples and the sourcing of materials needed for Global Digital Commercial Content production.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years of project management experience in a corporate or agency environment required, preferably in a digital marketing or project management role for a major brand, e-commerce company or digital marketing agency.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, organized, detail oriented, collaborative and flexible.
- Able to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes. Demonstrated proficiency creating and managing project controls including project plans, dashboards and status updates.
- Able to define and align on project needs with multiple stakeholders in highly collaborative environment.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and the online space.