Managing the development and implementation of advertising campaigns and initiatives for a business unit, field or department. Strategic planning and execution, specifically within the digital space. Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners. Leading and facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups.
- Builds brand value through advertising programming development and execution, and multi-media content integration that support key brand, and national promotional initiatives to meet defined business and marketing objectives.
- Manages relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to develop integrated, digitally centered, customer communications. Driving production and execution of OOS campaign deliverables.
- Plays a critical role in driving towards 'one voice' strategic and creative integration across marketing channels and CPG business units by leading rollout of advertising/OOS communications strategies and creative assets.
- Assists in building the advertising and promotions disciplines. Leads test initiatives to help determine future investments and helps build processes for educating the organization on the role of advertising and social media effectiveness.
- Provides advertising, social, marketing and consumer product promotions insights and direction for cross-functional teams. Acts as a strategic marketing consultant to other disciplines within the organization, and works as part of a cross-functional team to bring advertising, consumer promotions, brand and social initiatives to market.
- Responsible for agency management, program management and budget management for advertising and social activity. Develops, manages and tracks marketing budgets, timelines and processes from kickoff to execution. Establishes and maintains processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within defined budget constraints.
- Leads the development of multi-channel, integrated advertising and social strategies, promotion strategies and programming plans. Leads and develops additional advertising and social marketing initiatives for the company or senior leadership as needed.
- Responsible for clearly communicating timing and process throughout the development of the integrated advertising and marketing strategies.
- Works closely with Starbucks marketing, media as well as PR and Consumer Insights teams. Communicates advertising plans and activities with other business units, departments, field teams and international teams on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives. Ensures that established processes are communicated, understood and followed by key stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Business and financial acumen
- Ability to evaluate creative and provide clear direction to agencies.
- Proven experience in digital and social campaign development and execution.
- Creative production experience, specifically film, digital and social.
- Ability to manage time and budget effectively
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage and drive forward project timelines
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and measurement/tracking skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of brand marketing
- Experience in marketing program development/planning and implementation