Our top toy company client is looking to hire a Textile designer to work on their client's very well known brand. This will likely be working on fashions for dolls. It is a one month leave coverage, but has potential to turn into more, as this team is actively hiring. Must have portfolio to be considered.
- This front-line contributor will be the hands-on specialist responsible for creating and managing the artwork used for fabric prints.
- The scope will encompass all textile components for Hasbro’s fashion doll lines.
- The graphic artist will collaborate with the designer, engineer, pattern maker, and digital print technician to create fabric artwork that meets design, cost and production requirements.
- Graphic artist is a creative role as well as technical specialist; the artist is relied upon to provide creative input and innovative design creation for unique and inspired prints.
- The graphic artist must be able to interpret conceptual input and translate to tangible sample development needs.
- Digital conversion of sewing patterns
- Create fabric print artwork either using existing digital assets or original design with cohesion to the overall brand line look.
- Receiving project inputs from designer and managing delivery schedule of artwork
- Management of outside resources for project distribution and deliverables
- Artwork formatting for digital print sampling and production
- Artwork documentation and file archive
- Product development debug for production
- Innovation development
- Standardization among design sites
Qualities, knowledge, skills:
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 5+ yrs experience in graphic design related field
- BA/BS in graphic design related major
- Creativity and desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Time/project management skills, sensitivity to overall development schedules
- Understanding of fabric printing (digital, roller, screen, embroidery)