Interested in working for the largest commercial real estate services and investment firm in the world?! Our client is based in Los Angeles, California and operates more than 450 offices worldwide and has clients in more than 100 countries and THEY are looking to add a Client Services Coordinator to their team that works out of the Burlingame office.
- Provides general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals.
- Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials.
- Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
- Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
- Maintains company brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences. May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
- Updates and maintains various information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
- May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- 3 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- 2 years experience in the Real Estate industry preferred.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, coworkers and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills.
- Ability to manipulate basic templates in Power Point and/or In Designed preferred.
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.