As a Communications Analyst you will play a key role to support team develop, establish and strengthen authentic connections with diverse audiences. You will support the team by creating premium and innovative brand stories which attempts to foster the most efficient approach to our customers through digital and offline campaigns. This role provides a challenging environment, possibilities to work cross functionally, and real job exposure that will get you up to speed if looking for a meaningful career in advertising, communications and marketing.
- Sourcing, creating and uploading powerful editorial stories to the communication channels;
- Supporting and managing team communication needs, including delivering training and ad-hoc support when needed;
- Assisting the team with proofreading communications and presentations;
- Create video/graphic communications;
- Develop branding design and branding for projects/team communications;
- Administrative support (budget, timings, etc.)
- Experience within Marketing, Communications, Media, Journalism or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent copywriting skills in English
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, creativity, ability to work across functions and eager to contribute to team success;
- Content Managements Systems experience, basic video editing and graphic design skills are a plus;
- Passion for the Nike brand and sports in general.