7640249 - BRAND DES - PROF INTER (L) - Retail Envrmntl Graphics Designer
The nature of the work is focused on the appearance of product, communications, or collateral materials. Under the direction/supervision of a Senior Designer or Director, generates innovative ideas for 2d and 3d design projects including graphics and/or environments. Under the direction of a Sr. Designer, creates original design solutions Communicates and presents design concepts to team/leader/Director Creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts. Works with design leader and category team to ensure feasibility of designs, budget, merchandising needs and overall program needs Produces electronic files for production purposes Produces electronic files for production purposes Actively gains knowledge and experience regarding this client’s design philosophy, products and processes.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic, Architectural or Industrial Design plus 3-5 years of progressively technically sophisticated design experience.
- Proficient ability to apply and perform design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and design.
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications.
- Effective oral and written communications skills in local market language, including presentations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
- Retail environmental graphics design. Branding, storytelling. Application to retail environments/3D spaces.
- Strong graphic background with brand design work in portfolio (not just business cards and logos)
- Environmental graphic work a must (not just 2D)
- Sketchup knowledge a must