• Coordinates the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization to support on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance, and profitability goals.
• Collaborates with Design, Brand and Category Management, Merchandising, and Manufacturing, to effectively execute on product development goals and deliverables.
• Creates and revises appropriate documentation for assigned products; ensures all appropriate development documentation is maintained including PLM and excel charts.
• Tracks sampling for product categories; identifies and addresses key issues and/or challenges.
• Monitors and communicates progress internally and with overseas partners throughout the product development process.
• Updating wip reports and system data entry
• Understanding of project management and problem solving concepts, application, and follow up.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
• Basic knowledge of textile manufacturing, and garment fit.
• Ability to review BOM’s and artwork for accuracy, and work comfortably in PLM and Excel to update and maintain critical information for accurate garment execution.
• Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.