***TOP CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE:
1. The candidate should have experience either in e-commerce, transactional web sites, or B2B portals.
2. The candidate should be comfortable working on a greenfield project.
3. The candidate should have experience designing complex workflows.
4. From a visual design perspective, the candidate should be comfortable using style guides to deliver high fidelity assets but doesn’t have to be an expert in visual design.
The Amazon Digital Coupons team is looking to build an industry wide digital coupon offering from a proof-of-concept into a mature product. We're looking for an energetic, innovative, and customer-obsessed UX Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for developing an end-to-end digital coupon product experience for both customers and manufacturers (including user interface designs, interaction models and prototypes). You will work closely with business leaders, engineering, product management and user research in a fast-paced, agile environment to craft an unparalleled experience for customers and manufacturers. This is a fun, multi-faceted job in a start-up environment. Flexibility, a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor are a must. Check our site out at Amazon.com/coupons.
We are seeking an individual who will:
- Create and own the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets for digital coupons; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision.
- Create world-class, beautiful UI's, visuals and layouts that support and reinforce our product vision, and business objectives
- Partner with others in the broader design community to develop and extend the experience across multiple channels (mobile, social, advertising, etc…)
- Initiate and manage user experience research and testing
- Use metrics to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Coordinate with the product management team to develop a shared vision of digital coupons and then own the process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
- Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
- Work strategically with stakeholders and team members across the organization
· 4+ years professional experience as an interactive designer / user experience designer; expertise in both information architecture and visual design
· Bachelor’s Degree in design or a related field
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application
· Proficient skill level in the standard tools of the design trade, e.g. Photoshop, Fireworks, Visio, Omnigraffle, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and HTML/CSS
· Experience driving the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Experience shipping innovative, successful consumer products
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
· A proven track record of presenting to business stakeholders
· Experience with Agile/Scrum
· Experience designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications
· Proficiency with web and accessibility standards
· E-commerce experience and background in designing authoring tools preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
***TOP CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE: