- Managing Director
- (202) 461-3390
- Professional Services
- Washington, DC
Michelle’s more than 18 years of experience delivering sales and marketing solutions to some of the largest U.S. brands makes her the perfect staffing resource for her clients. She currently integrates highly talented digital marketing and creative professionals from her extensive talent network into Non-Profit and Management Consulting firms with ease.
Michelle’s past experience also gives her a keen sense of business operations. Prior to Aquent, she held various senior sales and marketing positions with leading organizations including AT&T, Prodigy Communications, and Sprint PCS. Michelle also owned her own marketing consulting company, Mahdlo & Associates, Inc., based in Chicago, where she worked with Apple Inc., the Chicago Tribune, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and Y&R Brands. Throughout her career, Michelle has consulted with blue chip brands including Yahoo!, Allstate, Motorola, USAA, General Electric, Dish Network, AOL, and Virgin Mobile. Drawing from her professional experience, Michelle authored mobile innovation blog articles and authored and designed a book on innovation for the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce. She has also been featured in Entrepreneurial Woman Magazine. Michelle was appointed to the SBC Yahoo! Alliance team and charged with facilitating the seamless transition of portal content from Prodigy SBC to SBC Yahoo!. She represented Sprint PCS on the IM Unified Panel for Interoperability Standards between companies, which included Microsoft, Yahoo!, and Sprint. It’s these many professional accomplishments that give Michelle her strategic talent sourcing edge. Partnering with her, you get the best talent working in your industry today.
Michelle and her Team:
- Provide online, social media and customer retention marketing specialists with extensive subject matter expertise
- Augment internal development teams with UX/UI architects, mobile app designers and data analysts
- Ensure clients have the traditional and interactive design and marketing talent they need to push their business initiatives through to successful completion
- Delivering dynamic design and marketing solutions to some of the largest U.S. management consulting and non-profit firms
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.A., Business Management, DePaul University
- Executive Education, Dartmouth, Tuck School of Business
- 2008 Minority Entrepreneur of the Year Award, U.S. Department of Commerce - Midwest region
- Ameritech Consumer Services Performance Award
- Executives’ Club of Chicago, Member
- AMA, Member
- Women’s Business Enterprise Council, Member
- National Minority Supplier Development Council, Member
- American Association of Advertising Agencies certified
Looking to hire or learn more?
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
You can also call us during regular business hours at 617-535-5000 and we'll be happy to help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.