- Talent Management Lead
- (410) 975-4180
- Northern Virginia | Baltimore | Washington, DC | Seattle | Richmond
Industry clients love working with Cynthia, because she takes charge of their marketing and creative goals and quickly comes back with comprehensive staffing solutions. Coming from a background of more than 20 years as a Creative Director, Cynthia knows talent, and how to place them for your strategic advantage. Cynthia is also known for her shrewd business sense gleaned from building internal teams for one of the nation’s largest healthcare management consulting firms, working as an Aquent recruiting director in Washington, D.C., and being an on-site account manager for some of the biggest brands in the financial space. Cynthia also embodies what she admires most about Aquent: a strong commitment to enhancing the work lives of both clients and talent, through positive and authentic staffing experiences.
Cynthia’s marketing and creative talent:
- Assist in transitioning marketing initiatives from print to the digital realm
- Produce elegant customer education handouts and interactive web portals
- Write stellar copy and content, from brochures and white papers to blog posts and email campaigns
- Creating and managing scalable in-house creative teams
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.S., Graphic and Applied Design/Architecture and Art History (minor), University of Maryland
- AIGA, Member
- ADCMW, Member
- Aquent Elite
Some of my job openings
- FE Component Designer/Developer (Amtrak) Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON/OFF-SITE)
- Adobe Dynamic Tagging Manager (DTM) Specialist (Amtrak) Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON/OFF-SITE)
- UX Insights Analyst/Researcher (Amtrak) Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON/OFF-SITE)
- UX/UI Designer Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON/OFF-SITE)
I've worked with other staffing agencies before, and the term David Hardy - Talent
Exceptional! Meets my every need as an Aquent talent! Finds great assignments—develops long-term goals for a continued partnership. Treats me like a son—though younger than my sister. My go-to person, gives every matter her full attention, and comes to a quick resolution. Always delivers and mentors quality customer service! Matthew Czapanskiy - Talent
I consider myself very fortunate to work with Cynthia. Her tremendous personal success combined with a rare humility has created a genuine trust. She listens to my needs, and advises and guides me to the best possible outcome by using her vast knowledge and experience to find the 'right' fit for me to achieve professional and personal success. Harry Butler, Document Quality Group Leader, URS Corporation
Looking to hire or learn more?
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
You can also call us during regular business hours at 617-535-5000 and we'll be happy to help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.