- Strategic Account Director
- (202) 461-3375
- Professional Services
- Washington, DC
Clients contact Tina when they can’t find professional and cultural matches for their open marketing, creative, interactive and UX positions. Her extensive and successful background in the roles of Art Director, Marketing Director, and Account Management in both agency and in-house corporate environments, including over 15 years working with clients in the non-profit sector position her as a go-to authority for marketing, creative, interactive and UX needs. Due to Tina's experience in the creative and marketing industries she is able to understand the needs of her clients on a higher level and how to take on the challenges that accompany them. This also contributed to of her success in expanding her network and partnerships with some of the industry’s best professionals. Whether you’re looking for a Print, Web or Mobile Designer, Web Developer, an Information Architect, a Content Specialist, a National Account Manager, or an Event Planning and Marketing Team member, Tina’s intimate knowledge of the industry and how a creative team runs yield a successful partnership every time.
Tina and her Team:
- Provide the most skilled Creative, UX/UI, Mobile, Interactive and Marketing talent for your hardest project or long-term need
- Augment internal creative teams with Creative Directors, Print and Interactive Designers and Copywriters
- Ensure clients have the traditional and interactive design and marketing talent they need to produce edgy, creative concepts for conventional products and services
- Building successful partnerships with her clients to meet their most challenging needs in marketing, creative, interactive and UX with talent who are exceptional professional and cultural matches
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- BFA, Graphic Design, Frostburg State University
- B.S., Business Marketing, Frostburg State University
- Member: AIGA
“Tina is expert at wading through the details and precisely determining a client's creative and IT needs; moreover, she is adept at matching talent to projects to build the best possible combination of internal/external teams. She is my first call when I need short- or long-term support.” Client, American Bar Association
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
You can also call us during regular business hours at 855-767-6333 and we'll be happy to help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.