Shari was a marketing manager prior to joining Aquent. As such, she has a keen understanding of what to look for when sourcing the industry’s best marketing and creative talent. Her current focus is on placing industry-specific traditional and digital marketing and creative talent who understand the importance of brand standards and best practices.
Working with Shari means you have access to exceptional talent resources for increasing your marketing capacity and supporting business areas such as: Marketing Strategy and Execution, Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Advertising Account Management, Marketing Research & Analytics, CRM, Traditional and Digital Media, and Event Planning. It’s why her Fortune 500 national and global clients rely on her for staff augmentation and project assistance.
- Develop branded marketing communications and sales support programs
- Implement enterprisewide CRM platforms and segmentation strategies
- Write and publish high-quality web and multimedia content
- Leveraging experience as a marketing manager to source the best talent for her clients
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.A., University of Maryland, College Park
- AMA, Member
- South Florida Interactive Marketing Association, Member