Fortune 500 technology companies task Rachel with finding top-tier talent to fill their marketing and creative roles. Her approach to matching talent with clients is precise and successful. Rachel is passionate about building lasting relationships in all of her professional networks—something which instills confidence and respect for her expertise throughout the technology industry.
When working with Rachel, you’ll see that her skills in brand management and the creative process shine. With more than 10 years of working on both the client and talent sides of the marketing and advertising table, Rachel understands the goals and objectives of marketing departments. Her staffing solutions address client expectations and high demands for the industry’s best creative talent on every project.
Rachel’s marketing and creative talent:
- Develop content for operating in the cloud
- Strategize and manage social media campaigns
- Design apps for mobile, tablet, and emergent media devices
- Aligning client and talent professional goals for mutual benefit
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.S., Communication Studies/Latin American Studies minor, Northwestern University
- MBA, Boston University
- Northwestern Alumni Association