Corporate clients in the Energy sector contact Michelle with their project management, content writing, communications, and account management needs for many reasons. With more than 20 years working in account management roles and more than 13 years in staffing, she quickly and thoroughly vets the marketing and creative talent who take charge of your projects and produce superior-quality results.
Michelle is very proactive when it comes to expanding her talent networks in local proximity to her clients. She knows the difficulties clients face in finding candidates with the specialized skill set to accomplish their business objectives. Michelle reaches out to current talent, candidates, and colleagues and builds upon their knowledge and their networks. Her connections to talent with the expertise and know-how to produce excellent marketing and creative results, while adhering to brand standards. Michelle consistently succeeds at providing excellent customer service to her clients, and mentors her talent to achieve their career goals.
Projects Michelle’s marketing and creative talent work on include:
- Writing and managing web communications
- Being marketing liaisons between corporate Energy departments and external vendors
- Developing, executing, and managing customer service initiatives and social media campaigns
- Sourcing top-tier marketing and creative talent in the immediate vicinity of her clients
Affiliations, Education & Certifications
- B.A., Stephen F. Austin University
- AMA, Member