- Managing Director
- (972) 789-4031
- Technology, Energy
- Dallas | New Jersey | San Francisco | Los Angeles | Toronto | Boston | New York City | Denver | Silicon Valley | Connecticut | Phoenix
Matthew’s main focus is on helping consumer electronics and commercial electronics manufacturing clients get their message out to all audiences—internal and external, across a variety of media. He and his team understand it's great talent delivered on time and on budget that drives successful marketing results. That's what Matthew can do for you. He embodies the Aquent ideal that success is all about partnerships and relationships. Matthew has more than 15 years of experience facilitating great relationships between clients and talent across a variety of industries including: Electronics, Semiconductors, Engineering, Energy, Technology, Software, Banking, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, Travel, and Hospitality. To ensure his clients have a competitive advantage, Matthew spends time attending industry events and conferences to learn best practices, hear about emerging trends and technology, and network with talent that can help clients like you.
Marketing and creative talent in Matthew’s network:
- Facilitate large product launches and major industry events
- Build and manage professional online product and service communities
- Create engaging internal and customer-facing communications for major mergers and acquisitions
- Developing sourcing strategies for businesses from startups to Fortune 100 clients
Education, Affiliations & Accreditations
- Staffing Management Association
Looking to hire or learn more?
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
You can also call us during regular business hours at 617-535-5000 and we'll be happy to help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.