- Toronto | Dallas | Silicon Valley
A huge number of technology and consumer electronics companies make Gina their point person, and for good reason. The talent she places in the interactive, ux, visual and marketing fields have backgrounds in electronics, and many of her past talent are now managers who continue to work with Gina. Gina’s message to her clients is clear: If you’re looking to hire great talent, from UX Designer to eCommerce Digital Marketing pros and Creative Directors, contact her. She’s the type of recruiter who prepares candidates for their interviews and qualifies them, so no surprises pop up later in the placement process. Gina’s transparency is key and immediate personal attention is never in doubt.
Just like Gina, her digital marketing and creative talent are ready to work when you are. They’re seasoned, conceptual, original, edgy, strategic, and professional — which is what technology and consumer electronics companies such as Samsung, Rexel and Virgin Mobile expect from Gina’s talent.
Some of my job openings
- Digital Campaign Project Manager (junior-mid) Dallas, TX
- Senior Interaction Designer (2 Positions Available) Boston, MA
- Brand Marketing Specialist - Global San Francisco, CA
- Senior XD Researcher Boston, MA
- Sr. UX Researcher San Francisco, CA
- SMB Marketing Specialist Santa Clara Valley
- Ad Agency Art Director with video concepting Round Rock, TX
- Business Development Marketing Manager, Medium Business - Marketing Program Mana Round Rock, TX
- Corporate Event Coordinator San Francisco, CA
- Events Coordinator- Part Time Downtown Boston, MA
- Graphic Designer Round Rock, TX
- Digital Marketing Specialist- growth hacking San Francisco, CA
- Digital Project Manager (EMail) Culver City, CA
I work in the production industry, but the world of design is quite unfamiliar to me. Gina Bottone was the first point of contact I made at Aquent, when I needed to hire illustrators for a project that was well beyond the normal day-to-day scope of my job, in a city where I had never worked before. Working with Gina was definitely a breath of fresh air. She made the process easy and understandable...and she found AMAZING talent to fill my need. Emily Thompson, Account Executive with Knowledge Launch
With Gina's help I was quickly hired to the Aquent design team at Campbell's Soup where I am a 3d designer. I was not expecting to be working for a Fortune 100 company right out of Art school! Gina’s professionalism, personal attention and coaching made all the difference. Ryan Panfill, 3d artist
Gina was an unbelievably invaluable resource in helping me find employment. Personable, profession, and accessible, Gina does a quality job from start to completion Jacob Van Order, Designer
An Aquent representative will be in touch with you shortly to learn more about how we can help.
You can also call us during regular business hours at 855-767-6333 and we'll be happy to help.
In the meantime, stay connected with us via:
We're sorry, but we could not send your message. Please try submitting the form again.