- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
For this assignment, Aquent's client is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their design team. You’ll be expected to craft copy and headlines for a range of projects including print, retail, web and ATL campaigns. You’ll create and hone copy which gets seen by the millions of people.
- Accomplished and experienced copywriter with 5+ years of experience
- Ability to tell a product story in a few words
- Someone who’s adept at creating thoughtful, smart, sometimes funny and always succinct copy for major brands
- The ideal candidate has either worked in an agency, on an in-house marketing team
- Experience delivering print and digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
Reporting directly to the Creative Director you will be responsible for the copy output from the brand design team
You’ll collaborate with senior conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for the brand
Primarily responsible for the concept and key headline for product marketing needs, you will also be expected to write longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for print or digital deliverables
You’ll be expected to present work during creative review session with the creative director and senior brand managers / directors
You’ll work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)