- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
For this assignment with Aquent's client, the Production Artist provides production mechanical building expertise combined with extensive knowledge of all aspects of print production design. This is a role for a collaborative individual who is highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and capable of working with high expectations within flexible and demanding deadlines.
- BA or BS degree in Graphic Design or similar field
- 5+ years production mechanical work experience
- Expert level in the Creative Suite with emphasis in Indesign
- Clear understanding of scale and proportion relating to multiple size iterations
- Excellent knowledge of digital file management and server navigation
- Pre-press experience and knowledge of offset and digital printing processes
- Familiarity with production for web banners, web pages and digital email marketing
- Communicates fully, effectively, and diplomatically, and exhibits proactive, solution-oriented thinking and execution
- Works well in partnership with others, particularly Creative and Production Design personnel, and maintains professional demeanor under pressure and in situations of ambiguity
- Has an adaptable, focused, and efficient demeanor
- Works with Creative Design, Production Design and other Production Artists within the print production studio to implement and refine content across a range of sizes and languages
- Creates and updates mechanical templates with new specifications
- Creates design adaptations at different aspect ratios and scales
- Applies creative content, using brand standards, to multiple deliverables
- Creates large scale type studies and additional layouts with Creative direction
- Incorporates client's brand, typography, and identity guidelines
- Manage a high-volume workload, including foreign language versions
- Prepare thorough and accurate file releases for vendors
- Create image comps for placement and design or production direction
- Assists in improving workflow, tools and process
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)