$45 hr W2 + benefits + matching 401K
Our client, one of the largest non-profit clients in the US, is seeking a talented Digital Photo Editor to join their team! They will participate in the implementation of photographic services to support website, social platforms, promotions, and other organization-wide needs. They will also be responsible for image resolution and sizing for images used on all platforms, will review the quality and content of photographs submitted and resizes, retouches, and color corrects images.
- Research existing images through stock agencies, individual photographers, museums, corporate collections, and social media accounts.
- Upload hi-resolution images with embedded information for archiving.
- Uploads reference images for freelance illustrators to shared site.
- Implement the direction of the photo editors to create photographic visual solutions for content by assigning photo shoots, as needed, communicating with photographers about approach to the assignment, contacting the subjects, and assisting photo editors with photo shoots.
- Processes and approves invoices by submitting invoices from photographers and agencies, reviewing to make sure information is accurate for their assignments.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience working in a national publication’s photo department, stock house or as freelance photo researcher.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience with organizing and tracking multiple images and multiple projects; Experience conducting photo research with major stock agencies and public archives.
- Web and Social Media savvy with at least 3 years in national publications.
- Knowledge of all styles of photography: A master at researching news, celebrity, lifestyle, travel, conceptual, food, product, and entertainment photography, with broad and deep knowledge of archival sources, PR, boutique and larger stock houses necessary to be considered.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems and metadata.
- Experience with database systems: track assignments, contracts billing; reporting usage to vendors; tracking usage and pricing information.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $35.00 to $45.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.