Typical Day in the Role
• Key projects – Main Project; Onboarding Management and Program/Project Management and auto-renewal programs and recurring billing with partners. Working to drive renewals with partners in North America
• Typical task breakdown and operating rhythm
• 30% Communication; 70% Heads Down work (Renewals, recurring billing)
• Navigate a complex business and multiple stakeholder environment to drive strategic alignment and advancement.
• Collaborate closely with category, sales and channel marketing colleagues to maximize communications, strategic alignment and seamless execution.
• Be the strategic retail program subject matter expert – sharing learnings and real-time updates.
• Lead, manage and monitor program performance to drive data-based insights and proactive recommendations that culminate into further business impact.
• Ability to manage multiple projects on schedule – from start to finish, meet challenges with proactive solutions, and hit projected results/KPIs.
• Sharp analytical skills and acumen to review and manage budgets, market data, and revenue opportunities.
• Development and execution of the “go to market” plan for each mobile operator partner in collaboration with sales & marketing teams.
Hard Skills Required
3-5 Years of Experience with Project Management Expertise (Create Structure and Create Process and can work independently)
3-5 years of Strong Communication skills (verbal, written**) have executive level of communication
3-5 Years of Experience Mobile Operator Experience
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $55.00 to $60.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks: