$56.82 to $63.13 Hourly
This position will work with the research and site operations product learning team. The product learning team develops and delivers educational resources for technologies. There is a need to update and rebrand existing resources and write new user guide content for new technologies.
- Write and update internal and external documentation and learning resources and other products.
- Update and rebrand existing resources.
- Synthesize, translate, and distill technical information into documentation that is well organized, easy to understand and concise.
- Assess and define documentation requirements for specific target audiences and adjust writing style, tone and content accordingly.
- Work with subject matter experts to gather information, validate content, and seek feedback on documentation.
- Create and update documentation and content such as release notes, user manuals, educational articles and job aids that are tailored to specific target audiences and consistent with organizational style, standards and best practices.
- Manage multiple projects with frequent priority shifts, work with a high attention to accuracy and detail, and deliver resources that meet expectations and deadlines.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in writing, communication, education or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- Experience using Camtasia video/audio editing software
- Experience using Captivate eLearning software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to fluently speak and write in English.
- Ability to take initiative, work efficiently and quickly adapt to changing needs and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work remotely.
- Masters degree or certification in technical writing.
- Experience with clinical research and/or healthcare technology.
- Experience using WellSaid or other text-to-speech software
- Experience using Jira, Buganizer, Cincopa, Pendo, and/or Learning Management Systems.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $56.82 to $63.13 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
A giant in the Tech Industry, this company’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. This company is committed to continuing to make diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything they do—from how they build their products to how they build their workforce. Consistently named one of Forbes top employers, this company works hard to attract, retain and progress the best Talent.
A career here gives you the opportunity to be part of something bigger:
Expanding Opportunity – Providing people with information, tools and services to help them build knowledge, fuel curiosity, and unlock opportunity.
Protecting Users – Keeping billions of people safer online.
Including all Voices – Building a world where progress, equitable outcomes, diversity, and inclusion can be realities both inside and outside our workplace.
Responding to Crisis – Helping those affected by crisis through products, people and partners.
Advancing Sustainability – Unifying practices, partnerships, and products around a single mission — to foster sustainability at scale.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.