C$70 - C$80 hourly
Our financial client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to be an expert in continuous integration, cloud based solutions, and leading edge architecture to quickly deliver a next-generation portal for their clients.
Join a team of Java and Vue.js developers to develop and maintain Java-based applications. The role involves technical expertis, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues
- Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy
- Key contributor in the creation of technical strategy for ACE projects within the architecture group
- Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects
- Design, develop and maintain high-quality Java & Vue.js applications, ensuring best practices and standards are followed.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members to improve code quality.
- Develop and maintain software documentation, including technical specifications, unit testing plans, and deployment procedures.
- Work closely with other teams, such as QA and DevOps, to ensure seamless integration and deployment processes.
- Evaluate and recommend new tools, frameworks, and methodologies to improve development efficiency and product quality.
Knowledge & Experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive hands-on development and delivery experience using Java and Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (preferred), Ember, Vue.js or React
- Experience in Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, and infrastructure as code
- Experience in designing application running in cloud platforms such as PCF, Bluemix, AWS
Skills & Competencies
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code
The target hiring compensation range for this role is C$70 to C$80 hourly. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.