Temp to Perm
Aquent Studios has a great opportunity for an HCP Program Manager (PM) to align closely with team
leads to support and manage promotional resources in support of label updates. This individual will
collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as product leads, operations, medical/legal,
and vendors/agencies in the updating, approval and on-going maintenance of promotional resources.
- Project management within Promotional Marketing Services team providing support across specific indication teams updating and producing promotional materials.
- Daily utilization of both Workfront and Veeva PromoMats to open jobs, assign tasks, and move jobs along in the review process through final AFD of jobs.
- Partner with team members and their agencies and 3 rd party vendors to ensure resources are compliant with PRT comments and deadlines.
- Attend PRT Prioritization Meetings to aid in last minute scheduling of assets for PRT Review.
- Participate in all Job Owner and Agency meetings, as needed.
- Assist Job Owners with development and execution of low and some high complexity assets, as required including safety label updates.
- Guide and assist brand team members through the development of materials for binder submissions (from inception to shipment of binders to OPDP), if required.
Remote. Travel, as needed, to Upper Gwynedd, PA
- Pharma experience required.
- Scientific knowledge desired but a demonstrated ability to understand clinical information is required.
- BA/BS degree at minimum is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced role in Sales, Marketing and/or Operations related field
- Demonstrated multi-project management skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and proficient in building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors and ability to align with client compliance goals and policies.
- Experience with sales, marketing or promotion development within pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Experience with Veeva PromoMats is highly desired.
- Experience with vendor management is helpful.
Compensation Range: $80-100k
The range provided is our reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!