$45.86- $50.95 Hourly
This position is part of the Customer Experience Engineering (CxE) team and will be supporting our Customer Connection program. This program allows technical professionals and users of our products to provide insight to our features before, during, and after the development lifecycle. The goal is to be customer obsessed and build the best security solutions on the market.
This position will work directly with engineering on design engagements specifically in the Security, Compliance, Identity, and Management solution space, which includes over 50 products.
Having a high-level understanding of these products is not required, but is preferred. The ideal candidate would have experience managing beta/end-user-test programs and have between 3-5 years of technology project management experience. Strong written and oral communication skills are required. This is a fast-paced environment and the successful candidate must be able to manage multiple activities and priorities at a time, while having an eye for process improvement.
• Helping feature PMs to build out the proper scope and objectives, in order to have clear instructions and success criteria for each private preview.
• Identifying the appropriate audience for each preview based upon the size, scope, and criteria
• Create a “Preview Launch Package”, which includes a kick-off email and instructions for each preview participant
• Track progression of each preview for participation, issues, and questions
• Help Private Preview PM document the end-to-end process for private preview execution
• Contribute to weekly reporting and monthly publication
• Leverage our public community space and consult for the biggest impact.
• Help manage roadmap content within our products
• Manage our badge recognition program end-to-end
• Maintain documentation around our service and delivery
• Maintain records in ADO
• Support crafting requirements for and building automation into our work.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience managing technology projects
• Experience managing a beta/end-user-test programs
• Ability to quickly establish relationships and trust
• Ability to understand the power of automation and how they can support the business. Bonus if they know how to use power automate or logic apps.
• Experience using ADO to track and maintain work.
• Outstanding organizational and written communication skills
• Can work independently
• Creative problem-solver with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, while consistently delivering excellent results
• Ability to learn quickly, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to document processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Ability to effectively prioritize workload on multiple projects
• Accept changes with short notice and adapt quickly
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $45.86- $50.95 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.