$24 - $27/hr + Benefits
Aquent’s Client is seeking a detail-oriented photo coordinator as a temporary hire to support the Kids Books photo team. The position involves working closely with members of Program Partners, Program-Owned Kids Books, and Publishing including editorial, global licensing, and creative operations teams, to provide support with researching, cataloging and retrieving content and assets for the company’s children’s almanac. Under the supervision of the Manager, Photo, the photo coordinator will catalog content ideas for use in future Almanacs (organize by Chapter themes), cross reference previously published Almanacs to eliminate repeated content, perform photo rights research on selected images to ensure availability to relicense, create caption sheets for the Almanac and keyword images for metadata. This will also include researching and pulling assets from the magazine archives as well as books archives. The photo coordinator may also provide general photo support to the kids books team as needed.
• Research content from kids magazine and kids books
• Catalog content ideas for use in future Almanacs (organize by Chapter themes)
• Cross reference previously published Almanacs to eliminate repeated content.
• Perform photo rights research on selected images to ensure availability to re-license
• Keyword images for meta data so they can be archived onto MediaGrid database for the children’s almanac and other titles as needed.
• Gather and enter caption and credit info into appropriate database for the children’s Almanac and other titles as needed.
• As needed, support visual identity team with ad hoc needs including contracts and photo research
• As needed, support staff with basic office administrative needs
• 1+ year of related experience in researching metadata to find sources
• Administrative abilities like maintaining databases by entering data / keywording
• Good written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Basic)
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently and positive, efficient roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
• Adobe Bridge and some Photoshop would be a plus.
• 1+ year relatable exp, in researching metadata
• Recent graduate
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $24 – $27/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a renowned player in the global entertainment and media industry, celebrated for its unparalleled creativity and storytelling. With a rich history spanning over nine decades, the organization has captivated audiences worldwide, becoming a household name synonymous with family-friendly entertainment and innovation. They are on a mission to enchant, inspire, and connect people through a diverse portfolio of beloved characters, franchises, and experiences