Our client in tech is looking for a qualified, Senior Marketing Manager to join their team on an exciting 9-month, remote assignment.
Summary: Responsible for assisting with various marketing initiatives. Coordinates the development of company marketing programs. Responsible for assessment of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. Additional responsibilities include; reporting, program management and administration, draft communications and newsletters, calendar, and partner communications. May maintain tool(s), manage vendor relationship and coordinate events.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent training required
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience creating content for products (copy, blog review, content for social media or other marketing campaigns, etc.)/strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Knowledge of media production, and communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $35-$40 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.