Solution ArchitectCHI; Hybrid
$80 to $89 Hourly
- This Position Is Responsible For Translating The Business Partner’s Processes And Requirements Into Specific Systems, Applications, Integrations, And/Or Data Designs For Very Large Complex It Solutions
- Driving Decisions, Even When Requirements Are Ambiguous. Identifies Solution Options With Associated Risks And Issues, Costs Vs Benefits, And Impacts To The Business Processes
- Acting As An Advocate For The Business Partner, Ensuring That The Architecture Designed Addresses The Business Problems
- Providing Architectural Direction For Design Activities. Provides Technical Guidance To Project Team Areas As Appropriate
- May Lead Other Architects In The Development Of Solutions Across A Program Or Line Of Business
- Identifying Technical Debt And Enterprise Capability Opportunities
- Providing Architecture Input In The Prioritization And Road Mapping Of Initiatives For A Line Of Business; Facilitating The Establishment Standards And Guidelines That Guide The Design Of Technology Solutions
- Tracking Industry Trends And Maintains Knowledge Of New Technologies To Better Serve The Enterprise*S Architecture Needs. Progression To This Level Is Typically Restricted On The Basis Of Individual Capabilities And Business Requirements. Thought Leader Within, And External To, The Division.
- Program and Project Architecture:
- Translate business processes and requirements into specific systems, applications, integrations, and/or data architectures for very large complex IT solutions; driving decisions to resolution even when requirements are ambiguous.
- Collaboratively define software and hardware solution options with associated risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on the enterprise business process and goals. Ensure solutions adhere to defined enterprise and portfolio furture state architecture.
- Act as an advocate for the business partner, ensuring the architecture designed addresses the business problems.
- Provide architectural direction and technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
- May lead other architects in the development of solutions across a program or line of business.
- Portfolio Architecture, as requested
- Provide Architecture input to the strategy and priorization of all enterprise initiatives.
- Perform system planning for each process area. Identify redundant or complimentary technology initiatives across HCSC. Identify investments that support business need.
- Manage architectural risks, issues, and decisions within and cross business and IT portfolio.
- Participate in the establishment of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions.
- Bachelor Degree
- 12 years technical experience including:
- Developing solution architectures for large enterprises while partnering with Enterprise Architects, Business Architectures and Application Architects; driving decisions to resolution even when requirements are ambiguous
- Application design and development, particularly with high transaction volumes
- Middleware and Integration technology design work
- Message based and Java oriented technologies
- Knowledge management
- Developing standards, reference architectures, and guidelines for enterprise use
- Knowledge in all areas of data, security, applications or integration architecture and associated technologies
- Business and financial acumen
- Architecture input in prioritization and road mapping of capability improvements for a line of business.
- Ability to lead a team of architects to deliver solution architectures which drive capability improvements to a line of business.
- Architecture trade-off analyses
- Communications experience (presentations to ITG and business audiences)
- Experience leading multifunctional teams or initiatives
- Thought leader within, and external to, the division
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $80 to $89 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.