Manager, Email & Marketing AutomationNY; Hybrid
$47.00 to $52.00 Hourly
*This role is a hybrid role in New York or Bridgewater, NJ *Bridgewater preferred* Whippany, NJ
This newly created role is critical within our global marketing operations function and will work with the Director of Email and Marketing Automation to drive efficiency and effectiveness of our email marketing and marketing automation channel.
- Gather email campaign requirements across the internal businesses
- Manage email intake and ensure that requests meet proper requirements for build and deployment
- Project manage our B2B and B2C email and marketing automated campaigns based on business requirements from our key stakeholders
- Implement pre-defined campaign automation playbooks as a guide, work with stakeholders to execute based on business needs
- Act as a resource for advising businesses on best practices that drive engagement from our prospect and customers, based on campaign learnings globally for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Assist in leading the governance program for platform performance, data hygiene, CRM, and other app integrations.
- Monitor email campaign playbooks to ensure that they include the most up to date templates, opt-out preferences and any other changes
- Document campaign performances that include benchmarks, ROI, as well as standard delivery, open rate, click through rates, etc.
- Collaborate with brand, corporate marketing, customer insights, product, technology, and business stakeholders to help ensure alignment between strategic priorities, business objectives, and measurable outcomes.
- Organize and project manage monthly overviews and learning sessions with our global team on what’s working well and advise on the roadmap for optimizing our programs and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience project managing internal teams, including planning and developing campaign based on outlined playbook, leading team, monitoring progress, setting deadlines, and ensuring cross-functional stakeholder alignment.
- 2-3+ years of professional experience managing and leading multi-channel marketing automated campaigns.
- 2-3 of years of experience working with email automation tools preferred; Marketo for B2B and Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign a plus.
- Proven track record of collaboration with cross functional stakeholders, business peers and team members
- Agile Marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Charismatic communicator and presenter
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change as it relates to a growth culture
- Self-sufficient high performer who enjoys driving the success of your team
- Experience in insurance and/or financial services a huge plus
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $47.00 to $52.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.