Solution ArchitectCHI; Hybrid
$70 to $79 Hourly
- Responsible for deployment of architectural aspects including hardware, software, security, messaging, work flow, interoperability, flexibility, reliability, scalability and architectural structure and capability within the organization as architected in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect(s)
- Deploy to the organization the architecture practices, work with application teams and other technology project teams and help develop and deploy architectural design and identification of enterprise implications of the designs; define and roll out architectural principles, patterns, guidelines and standards
- Communicate basic components, help identify impacts and work to resolve conflicts with application teams, business units and other architects
- Work to bridge the gap from current state of the architecture to the future state as defined by architecture
- Deep knowledge specialist in a particular area such as infrastructure, process or data OR will play the role of solution architect.
- Need to develop necessary scripts in Spark and other Microsoft Cloud (Azure) services and tools.
- Hand on in Azure, Hadoop Technologies, Data Bricks, Control-M, Zena, Big Data Analytics, Azure Services, Unix scripts, Java.
- This is Azure Architect and Azure senior developer position.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $70 to $79 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.