Photo / AV CuratorRemote; Virtual
$58.50 - $65.00 Hourly
Our team is looking for a seasoned Photo/AV Curator to partner with our editorial, design, photo, and video teams to research, repackage, and develop photo & av assets across a wide variety of verticals and formats. You will be responsible for collecting, curating, and facilitating access to photography and video assets across our editorial programming.
● Partnering with the design, photo, & video teams to create stunning visuals for our editorial platforms
● Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create innovative and immersive visual storytelling experiences that extend the worlds of some of the company's most popular titles
● Facilitating photo and video research and curation across external and internal asset banks
● Leading strategy and rollout of visual assets for specific shows & films, from project greenlight through awards season
● Securing rights/permissions for images, artwork, and video to support creative output & editorial storytelling
● Digital asset management of photo & video, including the tracking of final asset usage
Experience & Skills:
● A seasoned visuals researcher/editor who is versatile in supporting different mediums, genres, and content.
● Experience with creative direction, and post methodologies for photography and video, preferably in the editorial space.
● Retouching and editing experience, including color corrections, resizing assets, adjusting crops, and light video editing capabilities. Adobe CC proficient, particularly in Adobe Photoshop & Premiere.
● Strong ability and intuition to understand what visual assets resonate with different audiences.
● Strong technical skills in the language of photo and video assets, and the ability to move in a quick and ever-changing environment.
● Experience and knowledge utilizing a wide variety of banks, databases, and agencies for stock, archival, and high-end portraiture needs.
● An understanding of the world of TV & Film and the entertainment industry and ecosystem we operate as part of.
● Attuned to the pulse of pop culture, entertainment TV, and movies.
● Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional creative in a multi-channel environment.
● Innovative and curious to redefine the editorial experience.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $58.50 - $65.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.