Community ManagerRemote (PT/CT preferred)
$37.89 - $42.10 hourly
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an amazing team of community and marketing experts, and work with an innovative, supportive and thriving community.
- Engage with our community on our online community platform and Slack
- Create internal content incorporating data-driven analysis and recommendations
- Develop and enforce community guidelines
- Help manage gamification program, from troubleshooting issues to developing new engagement initiatives
- Must be a clear, enthusiastic, and effective written communicator
- Independent, proactive, and creative thinker
- Able to organize, prioritize and juggle tasks effectively
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Online community management experience a huge plus
- Experience with Lithium/Khoros or other community software, Trello, Confluence, Jira, Slack, Bunchball/Nitro, and Excel are a plus but not a requirement.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $37.89 – $42.10 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.