Agency Project ManagerRemote
$35 to $40, W2, hourly
**This is a REMOTE role open to US-based, authorized candidates who are able to work on an Eastern or Central US timezone schedule.**
Our Fortune 500 client is seeking an Agency Project Manager (internally called Marketing Communications Lead Analyst) to join their in-house agency’s team of experts. In this Consultant role, you will bring extensive creative agency experience in project and production management to ensure a best-in-class production process and outputs across a broad range of projects. You will report into the Client Services Account Director.
What You will do:
- Work across teams to develop, implement, and manage project scoping, planning/scheduling of internal and external resources, project estimating and building project timelines
- Bring an understanding and respect for agency process
- Maintain a proactive mentality, strong relationships with the Account Director and Creative Director and a keen interest to critically think through the creative development process
- Smartly complete individual projects and also coordinate priorities for the team within interrelated bodies of work.
- Have a thorough understanding of development and delivery requirements across a comprehensive set of potential deliverables including print, web, email, digital ads, video/photography and experiential.
- Demonstrate core competencies required: leadership, critical thinking, flawless organizational skills, effective problem-solving, and impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as the main communication link with the internal team, must be comfortable navigating ambiguous situations, and consistently bringing order to the chaos, to ensure creative projects are brought over the finish line on time and on budget.
What You will bring:
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Program Manager or Producer within a creative ad agency or design studio.
- Strong MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Mac skills.
- Experience with project management software and common creative agency technology including, but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat and file transfer tools.
- Possess strong attention to detail and ability to be thorough and accurate when reviewing project deliverables.
- Must balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven, highly-motivated, compassionate, and curious — An excellent communicator with a positive attitude and stellar listening, analytical, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
Successful candidates must pass a drug test, background check and employment verification prior to starting.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $35 to $40 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.