Video and IT SpecialistGloucester, MA
Our client, a cutting edge non-profit community media center, is on the lookout for a dynamic and talented Video Specialist to join their team. If you have an unwavering passion for delivering top-notch content and providing high level IT support, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
What you will do:
From exciting live events to groundbreaking original content and client projects, you will do it all. You will also manage AV systems for multiple municipalities and schools, giving you the chance to make a lasting impact on an even larger scale.
You will be the backbone of our productions, ensuring that our technological infrastructure operates flawlessly. The majority of your time will be devoted to video production, camera operating, video editing, and directing. Additionally, you will flex your IT support muscles, leveraging your vast knowledge to guarantee seamless operations of our server, internal network, and connections to all municipal and education sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in a related position
- Extensive video expertise is a must, and you should possess a working knowledge of Adobe CCProfessional, as well as be well-versed in professional video cameras, including PTZ systems.
- Extensive experience in live video production, media management systems, and processes will set you apart from the rest.
- Must be tech savvy and willing to learn
- Experience trouble shooting IT issues
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, and our team reflects just that. We wholeheartedly welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply, as we strive to create a melting pot of ideas, perspectives, and innovation. By joining our team, you'll have the opportunity to bring our mission to life, utilizing cutting-edge technology and unleashing your boundless creativity.