Styling ManagerBOS; Hybrid
$48.74 to $53 Hourly
As our styling manager, you will leverage your creative talents to influence and support the visual styling proposition of apparel & accessories across all touchpoints. You will assist in the creation of the our look and establish key outfits for each season, balancing forward looking trends and the commercial realities of the business.
You will wear multiple hats, across multiple projects, and thrive in situations of ambiguity. You are a natural collaborator and effective communicator and will encourage teams to think about the visual styling, outfitting and merchandising differently. You are clear, concise and purposeful. Partnering across creative, product merchandings and marketing functions, you will impact upon internal and online to offline experiences; ultimately empowering and servicing a global audience across our ecosystem.
- Work up front with the design, product and marketing to consept key looks and collections for the season.
- Create decks that clearly articulate the latest fashion trends and styling techiques.
- Partner with design & merchandising functions to expertly narrate and story-tell collections, bringing them to life across channels.
- Develop exceptional styling guidelines to support all channels of distribution.
- Inspire, empower & partner effectively with geographies, focused on enabling their execution of the seasonal priorities.
- Hands-on curation of seasonal & 365 directives, managing the rig room space and product samples.
- Deliver project work to the highest standard of quality, consistency and accuracy.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends in fashion, design, film, art, media and technology.
- Conduct garment preparation for photo shoots both externally and internally.
- 5+ years of visual merchandising and/or styling experience with a solid understanding of the fashion retail industry.
- Proven experience and expertise in all aspects of visual merchandising and styling from concept to physical store and/or digital retail environments and marketing shoots.
- An impeccable ability for balancing creativity with business needs, inspired by the now and next but keeping the consumer at the center of the work.
- Able to work as part of a matrix, with a natural ability of collaborating cross-functionally with marketing, operations, merchandising, creative and design functions, as well as external agencies.
- Entrepreneurial ambitious spirit with effective interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Aptitude in time management and prioritization, with the ability to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously.
- Astute attention to detail and meticulous organizational abilities.
- Can-do attitude with proven ability of adapting to change in business needs or direction.
- Exceptional written, verbal, visual communication and presentation skills.
- A high proficiency in Keynote, Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- A sense of humor and humility - ensuring team success, whilst having fun.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $48.74 to $54.16 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.