- Brooklyn, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shannah Dibb
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Brooklyn, NY!
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
• Interact with wholesale sale customers and key interfaces to support the business in order to achieve sales and strategy objectives.
• Ensure professional, needs-based and sales oriented service to support business objectives.
• Create new wholesale sale customers accounts and process on-going maintenance of records
• Act key contact for wholesale sale customers in all aspects of order process including but not limited to order entry, follow up, exchange, re-order, shipping.
• Ensure accuracy of all variations of purchase orders by reviewing data & Routing guides to avoid costly claims and charge-backs
• Manage to resolution any outstanding issues or questions with orders by collaborating with wholesale sale customers and sales
• Maintain daily contact with warehouse and logistics to provide on –time delivery
• Provide weekly account updates to Sales Manager
• Monitor all shipments of goods flowing to and from all Own-Retail locations (e.g. transition)
• Wholesale sale customers, Sales, Logistic, Sourcing, Product Marketing, Credit Management, Customs, Logistic Provider, IT
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability and desire to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Ability to effectively multi-task, working on simultaneous projects through project execution phases
• Ability to collaborate and communicate professionally with internal and external clients
• Ability to produce effective business correspondence and reports in English
• Sales Force and SAP knowledge preferred
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Knowledge of EDI process and compliance is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in wholesale Account service
• Experience in Fashion or Garment industry preferred
Our client strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. They are committed to continuously strengthening brands and products to improve their competitive position. Their strategic focus is on increasing brand credibility, elevating the experience for their consumers, and pushing the boundaries in sustainability. The execution of their strategy is enabled by a mindset of innovation across all dimensions of their business as well as their digital transformation.